Welcome folks today in this blog post we will be building a
tic tac toe game in both modes
multiplayer in react.js. All the full source code of the application is given below.
In order to get started we need to create a brand new
github repository as shown below to initialize a new
A React implementation of Tic Tac Toe for one or two players.
And also you can
clone the github repository as shown below
git clone https://github.com/guar47/react-tutorial-tic-tac-toe.git
The directory structure will look like this as shown below
After this when you start the
react.js application your game will start and the screenshot will look like this
- ✅ Done. Display the location for each move in the format (col, row) in the move history list.
- ✅ Done. Bold the currently selected item in the move list.
- ✅ Done. Rewrite Board to use two loops to make the squares instead of hardcoding them.
- ✅ Done. Add a toggle button that lets you sort the moves in either ascending or descending order.
- ✅ Done. When someone wins, highlight the three squares that caused the win.
- ✅ Done. When no one wins, display a message about the result being a draw.
- ✅ Done. Add the button to re-start the game.