Welcome folks today in this blog post we will be building a
tic tac toe game in both modes
multiplayer in react.js. using the concept called
redux and deploy it to
vercel platform. All the full source code of the application is given below.
In order to get started we need to create a brand new
github repository as shown below to initialize a new
A React implementation of Tic Tac Toe for one or two players.
And also you can
clone the github repository as shown below
git clone https://github.com/lucasbento/react-tic-tac-toe.git
The directory structure will look like this as shown below
npm run watch
And open http://localhost:7000/ on your favorite browser.
- Build the app, the files will be available in
npm run build
- Run with amazing http-server:
- And open http://localhost:7000/ also on your favorite browser. 😉
After this when you start the
react.js application your game will start and the screenshot will look like this
- ✅ Done. Display the location for each move in the format (col, row) in the move history list.
- ✅ Done. Bold the currently selected item in the move list.
- ✅ Done. Rewrite Board to use two loops to make the squares instead of hardcoding them.
- ✅ Done. Add a toggle button that lets you sort the moves in either ascending or descending order.
- ✅ Done. When someone wins, highlight the three squares that caused the win.
- ✅ Done. When no one wins, display a message about the result being a draw.
- ✅ Done. Add the button to re-start the game.