Faster2PDF is a lightweight Tkinter Programme for converting images to PDF really fast !
- Download the repository as zip and extract its contents to the same folder.
- Open the folder in which the contents are stored and double click on the
Faster2PDF.exefile to run it .
- A windows defender message might popup . If it does , click on More Info and then click Run Anyway
- Wait for 2-10 Seconds
- Voila ! The application should now be running .
How to use it ?
- Once the application opens , you will see a button called
Open Images Filesat the bottom left . Click on it to select the images you want to convert to PDF (Do this as many times as you want.)
- Once that is done , you can also delete the image by just clicking on the image you want on the list and pressing the
Remove Image from listButton .
- You also have the option of image quality by aadjusting the spinbox given just below the image list . Lowest being 1 and Highest being 95
- Once you have done that , just click on
Convert Images to PDFButton.
- Now just open the downloads folder on your PC , and you wil see the generated PDF in a matter of few seconds
Possible Future Updates
- Smaller PDFs upon conversion
- Image reordering option
- PDF to Images
- Python , Tkinter , PyInstaller and Pillow
- Only Windows for now ;-; .Thinking of making it for other plattforms too in the future
- Minor UI Changes
- Added Image Reordering by Just dragging the seleceted image wherever you want in the list
- Added Image Preview by clicking on the File Path
- Added Inbuilt PDF Compression :
- If you set Image Quality to 95 (Highest Quality) , 42 MB worth of images get converted into a 45 MB PDF
- If you set Image Quality to 50 (Medium Quality)(Recommended) , 42 MB worth of images get converted into a 9 MB PDF
- If you set Image Quality to 25 (Medium Low Quality) , 42 MB worth of images get converted into a 5 MB PDF
- Faster Conversion speeds