PyShop is an online Python Ecommerce website built with Django, SQLite and Bootstrap. A simple and lightweight ecommerce app easily deployable anywhere anytime with modules developed upon the inbuilt django admin.
To setup the PyShop project, here is the following guidelines:
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/thisishaykins/PyShop.git
- Open Project folder on terminal
- Create migrations using
python3 manage.py makemigrations
- Run migrations
python3 manage.py migrate
- Start your dev server with
python3 manage.py runserver
- Visit your App using
- Create super user to access admin dashboard using
python3 manage.py createsuperuser
- Follow the prompts after
Username: , Email address: , Password: , Password (again):
- Visit Admin Page using
http://127.0.0.1:8000/adminand login with the credentials created above.
- Add Products under the Products Menu, Add Offers also.
- Visit Products Page using
- Visit New Arrival (Products) Page using
- Wish codebase to extend code? just say hi